Emco Panel System Ltd.
Head Office Unit 5B Clane Business Park
Clane, co.kildare, W91 RF82, ireland.
Tel: +353 (0)45 893 402
Fax: +353 (0)45 893 406
For a competitive quote for the installation of temperature controlled environments across Ireland, the UK and Europe.
Emco Panel Systems Ltd is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. We wish to be transparent on how we process your data and show you that we are accountable with the GDPR in relation to not only processing your data but ensuring you understand your rights as a client.
It is the intention of this privacy statement to explain to you the information practices of Emco Panel Systems Ltd in relation to the information we collect about you.
For the purposes of the GDPR the data controller is:
- Emco Panel Systems Ltd
- Contact details of Sean Darcy
- When we refer to ‘we’ it is Emco Panel Systems Ltd
Please read this Statement carefully as this sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Who are we?
Emco Panel Systems Ltd supply and install Insulated Panels and Doors to the Coldroom and Cleanroom Industry.
Our Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner and data protection representatives can be contacted directly here:
- Sean Darcy
- Email via Contact Form
- 045 893402
Purpose for processing your data
- We will use data solely for the processing of orders and commercial use along with marketing
- Information will be stored on our server computer for company use only
- No data will be shared with third parties unless they are involved in providing a service, labour or material for the requested works
Why are we processing your data? Our legal basis
In order for us to provide you with a supply and install of insulated panel, door and service Emco Panel Systems Ltd need to collect personal data for the provision of the agreed service that we provide you.
In any event, Emco Panel Systems Ltd are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
How will Emco Panel Systems Ltd use the personal data it collects about me?
Emco Panel Systems Ltd will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary.
Who are we sharing your data with?
We will only share your data with companies involved and contracted to assist us in the provision of service you have contracted us to carry out.
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to Emco Panel Systems Ltd in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil the service they provide on your behalf. When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line with Emco Panel Systems Ltd procedures.
If we wish to pass your sensitive personal data onto a third party we will only do so once we have obtained your explicit consent, unless we are legally required to do otherwise.
The third parties that we pass your personal data to are:
- Accountants and Auditors
- Solicitors and Company Legal Representatives.
- CRM Providers
We have issued all our third party processors with a Data Processor checklist asking them GDPR specific questions
If we transfer personal data to a third party or outside the EU we as the data controller will ensure the recipient (processor or another controller) has provided the appropriate safeguards and on condition that enforceable data subject rights and effective legal remedies for you the data subject are available.
Data subject rights:
Emco Panel Systems Ltd facilitates you, our clients, rights in line with our data protection policy and the subject access request procedure. This is available on request.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access: you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification: you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten: in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing: where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability: you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object: you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling: you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that Emco Panel Systems Ltd refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why.
All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved as we have indicated in the processing of your personal data.
Additional information we are providing you with to ensure we are transparent and fair with our processing
Retention of your personal data
Data will not be held for longer than is necessary for the purpose(s) for which they were obtained. Emco Panel Systems Ltd will process personal data in accordance with our retention schedule. This retention schedule has been governed by our internal governance.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Emco Panel Systems Ltd or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and Emco Panel Systems Ltd data protection representatives Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner
Failure to provide further information
If we are collecting your data for a contract (e.g. Life policy or motor insurance policy) and you cannot provide this data the consequences of this could mean the contract cannot be completed or details are incorrect.
If we intend to further process your personal data for a purpose other than for which the data was collected, we will provide this information prior to processing this data.
Your privacy is important to us. If you have any queries, questions or comments regarding this Statement, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Emco Panel Systems Ltd
Clane Business Park
Contact: Sean Darcy
Phone: 045 893 402